Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winners!!!

Thank you to all who bid on my auctions! I do appreciate it, and if you didn't win, I still encourage you to donate to the Queensland Premier's Disaster Relief Fund. Queensland is a wonderful state with wonderful people, and they need all the help they can get right now. Thanks again for your generosity!

And now for the winners....

Auction #1 - Ruffle My Feathers Shawlette: Sabra, $45!
Auction #2 - Husky Creations Dangly Stitch Markers: Valula, $10!
Auction #3 - Wollmeise Twin in Tutu, donated by Carin from Round the Twist: Gina Costello, $38!
Auction #4 - BusyMind Designs Sunny Day Paisley Project Bag w/ Matching Stitch Markers: Kate, $50!
Auction #5 - Husky Creations LaceStitch Markers: Melissa Knitta, $8!

Altogether we raised $151.00! Not bad for a little fabric, yarn, and beads! Again, I'd like to thank everyone. We were one of the few US auctions (as far as I know), and I'm glad we were able to help! Winners, please contact me within 48 hours to let me know you're aware if your winning bid! Otherwise, I will have to let the next bidder nab your prize! :)

And now for the technical stuff...
(from Tori, grandmaster of benefit auctions and queen of awesomeness who started it all)

"All payments should be made into the Premier's Disaster Relief Fund. It is important that you receive proof of payment before you post out the prize to the winner of your auction or raffle.

If payment is made by Credit Card, a receipt will be emailed to the payer. This email should then be forwarded to you so that you can verify receipt number (for raffle winners) and/or payment amount (for auction winners).

If payment is made by internet bank deposit transfer, the person making the donation can save a pdf file at the time of making the transfer."


7 comments:

  1. Great idea Stephanie! Can you pm me at costellogina@rocketmail.com so I can send you my receipt and address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, please pm on ravelry so I can send you my receipt and address. My ravelry name is Sabrab
    I "won" the shawl. I'm excited thanks.
    Or email me at sabrabas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi please pm me on ravelry so that I can send you my receipt and address. My ravelry name is kajunknitter. Thank You!!!
    My email is kajunknitter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I'm -valula- on ravelry, please send me a pm and i'll forward you my receipt and address.

    Good work
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! LOVE the bag! pls PM me on Rav with your email address so I can provide you a copy of the receipt. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valula - I searched under people on Rav, but nothing came up.
    Kate - I *think* you're IrishDiva, but I'm not sure.
    If you 2 could PM me on Rav (BusyMind) or convo me through my Etsy shop, that would be awesome!
    Thanks!
    Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done! Yes - I am IrishDiva - that would have helped :)

    ReplyDelete